So any mother of girls knows that finding clips that actually STAY in a baby's hair is rediculous. I've tried all sorts. Don't get me wrong, I love white tights headbands but sometimes they are too bulky, get in the baby's face or get pulled off. So imagine my excitement when one of the girls in my ward had some cute little barrettes in her baby's hair and they never fell out. She directed me to a website (thanks Jackie!) full of cute little bows and clips. They've actually got all sorts of things. Check it out!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
so I went to their website and thought everything was adorable, which is typical when you're looking at any lil baby girl accessories...
but wondered if you knew what made the bows stay in better?
I think it's the grosgrain ribbon that covers the barrette.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5692707
hey my sister in law makes some awesome bows that stay in as well. check out her site
hers stay in because of the felt that she makes hers with
and her blog
http://babybands.blogspot.com/
Thank you, thank you Katie! I wanted to tell you that I just got my order in the mail yesterday. Olivia has such fine hair and I, too, have been looking for clips that would stay in. They are awesome! I appreciate the recommendation! PS - I LOVE that I get to see you guys at preschool! Glad Jacob is enjoying it so much.
Post a Comment