Here's a couple more pre-Christmas pictures. These are a few of the Simpson presents. Jacob was all business about handing out presents and supervising out opening them!

Rachel liked her presents, she was oblivious to everything else when she found something new to play with. Good thing we opened the stroller last!
Rachel pushes her doll stroller around all day long. And every night she thanks Heavenly Father for her stroller. Jacob's favorite Simpson present was the remote control front loader. He had some trouble at first, but Michael wrote directional letters on the control to help him out. Now he can maneuver all around the house pretty well!

Rachel liked her presents, she was oblivious to everything else when she found something new to play with. Good thing we opened the stroller last!

3 comments:
THat's so cute that Rachel thanks Heavenly Father nightly for her stroller! Doesn't it just make you feel great knowing that she loves your gift that much?
ps. I was thinking about those quilt squares. Since I'm so late, you might have already made the quilt without mine in it. Would you like me to make 2 different squares to go with your next project, or do you want the friendship squares? I got a sewing machine for Christmas (I have to wait for it to get mailed to me, though), so I should be able to get caught up on things. Just let me know.
Katie are you ready for this baby?? I just nocitced 32 weeks! Does it seem like it has gone soooo fast!!
Yes, Katherine, INSANELY fast! Heck no, I'm not ready, but I've still got 8 or 9 weeks...I hope. :)
Post a Comment