Sunday, January 18, 2009

Keeping Busy

Jacob has been getting creative during his quiet time. I try to leave him alone as much as possible (for BOTH our sanities) and since he's pretty responsible, I usually don't worry about it. He likes to draw pictures, read stories, watch curious george and play with his blocks and play-doh. One day though, I came downstairs to find him having a great time with tape.

Not a problem. I don't mind if he cuts out and tapes his pictures. It's when I find THIS that I get a little nervous!

Yes, that's tape going from the table to Rachel's stroller in the living room. Jacob explained that it was a wall to keep Rachel away from something or other.

I couldn't help but laugh but also remind him that tape doesn't go on anything else but paper. Michael said it looks like something out of Guliver's Travels!

We found some more blocks on Craigslist and Jacob has been the happiest little builder you've ever seen. Numerous towers get built every day plus garages, walls and tunnels.

The fun is endless!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Nice taping Jacob!!!

Unknown said...

what a kiddo! Everything survived the taping, I hope!

aquabatgirl said...

love the tape job and it's a good thing he taped down that book or pen, wouldn't want either one falling to the ground :)