Last night at dinner, Rachel had been pretty quiet. All of a sudden Michael burst out laughing. He was watching Rachel eat her dinner. Here's what she was doing:
She'd take a forkful of pasta, close her eyes and then try to get it into her mouth. She tried several times, poking her cheek, lips and even her nose. It wasn't until she almost poked her eye that I took the fork away.
Rachel asked for her fork back and I told her I'd give it to her if she didn't close her eyes anymore. Her response? To close her eyes and try to reach for the fork I was holding up!
Honestly! Where does she get this? Does she really just get the thought, "I wonder if I can put my food in my mouth with my eyes closed?!" Who knows what goes on in that 2 year old head of hers. We had a pretty good laugh about it all though!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kids do the darndest things!! How funny, I don't think that I have ever tried that- maybe tonight!!
Post a Comment