Sorry girls, here's that recipe:
Striped Delight
Kraft Food Magazine
35 Oreos, finely crushed
6 Tbs. melted butter
1 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese, softened
¼ cup sugar
2 Tbs. cold milk
1 tub (12 oz) whipped topping
3 ¼ cups cold milk
2 pkg. (4 serving size) instant chocolate pudding
Pour Oreo crumbs into a 13 x 9 pan. Add melted butter; stir. Press onto the bottom of the dish. Refrigerate 10 minutes. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbs. milk in bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in 1 ¼ cups whipped topping. Spread over crust.
Pour 3 ¼ cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (I don’t). Store leftovers in the fridge.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Katie! YUM! I can't wait to make it!
This looks amazing! Thanks for posting it. I found you again after sometime and hope you don't mind that I check in occasionally. You're kids are getting so big and are just as adorable as ever too! -Kelli Johnson
Post a Comment