Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Few Good Quotes

I love good quotes, but have a hard time remembering them. That being said, if I'm misquoting, please feel free to correct me.

Quote #1 -by Laura Farley

Background: Our Relief society lesson was about choosing the best things in life. Laura pointed out that although going to the gym is a good thing, other things can be more important.

Quote: "And if I gain 10 pounds, I will still be able to fit into the Celestial Kingdom."
What mother doesn't resonate with that!

Quote #2 -by Mitt Romney

Background: Mitt Romney was here in Columbus doing some fundraising and one of the guys in dental school was a part of it. When they drove up toe the host's house (which was big and very nice; borderline extravagant) Mitt said-

Quote: "You know, a democrat would say that nobody should live like this. A republican would say that everyone should live like this!"

No comments: