Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm really trying to keep up!


 

We are having lots of fun this summer. It's certainly an adventure having all four kids at home at the same time.  I always thought summer would be a lazy time with lots of down time to fill but I think I am much busier during the summer than the school year. Or maybe it's just 4 kids. Either way, it's still fun. :) 

   

We did have Grandma and Grandpa Simpson come visit, which the kids loved. We did all sorts of fun things. Like sit on Grandpa. Watch out Grandpa!

 

We went to the "dinosaur" park in Anthem which the kids absolutely love. "How does THIS thing work?!"


Riding a dinosaur. 


At the end of preschool, Rachel had a field trip to the bear factory. Emma got to go and make a stuffed animal too. Rachel chose a normal brown teddy bear named Lizzie. Emma chose a dark green elephant named "Elephant". Hmmmm.... 


Emma is a great big sister. When she's not laying on James, knocking him over or taking his toys.


James had a birthday in April. He's already 1! He didn't need any help opening presents!


Love that little boy!

1 comment:

Melanie Rae Gibson said...

I love all the pictures! Your kids are getting so grown up. We are excited to see you all this weekend!