It's true, I am expecting again. In fact, I'm due in about 4 weeks. Well, 5 if you count my track record. I apologize for not spreading the news better. In my defense, we had some minor complications early on and waited even longer than usual to tell family and by that time I was showing and figured that there was no need to make an announcement! Anyway, here is my pregnancy picture for posterity's sake.
Happy April Fool's Day!
Every year I try to make a fun joke for the kids. One year it was jello "drinks" for dinner, another it was dirt dessert. This year I was dying to try our this awesome cupcake idea. It turned out pretty well, don't you think? The spaghetti is frosting, the sauce is sugar free strawberry jam and the meatballs are Ferro Roche chocolates. Jacob told me I didn't fake him out though. I asked him if he liked the chocolate meatballs and he said "those are made of chocolate? I thought they were REAL meatballs so I didn't eat any!" Looks like the joke really was on him.
Emma loves to play with her brother and sister and often serves as the all time counter in their hide and seek games. She's still working on it...:)

5 comments:
Your kids are just so cute! I love how Emma counts and then says here I come. So fun!
you are always so creative... spaghetti cupcakes! Seriously, you are amazing! Congrats on your pregnancy!! I am very excited for you and hope all goes well. Miss you all like crazy. I hope life is treating you well.
Congrats on the new baby soon to be here. I am behind on reading my blogs, so I was a bit shocked to see your picture. :) But I'm super excited for you guys. Much love to you from me. :)
Congrats! Hope to see some baby photos soon. :) Miss having you guys in the ward...but it sounds like you love AZ!
Hey Katie! I heard you had your baby early! Congratulations! That is awesome! I couldn't remember, but I thought you said that you were having a boy - what's his name. I got a text from Marja that he was 5lb 6oz. That is so small! How big were your other kids? Anyways... I hope you are doing well and the baby as well! Congrats to your growing family!
Post a Comment