Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life with Emma

Emma is such a joy in our family! She's always doing something fun.

Here she is "tending" Rachel's baby doll. She really does like the doll and shows a lot of interest in it. That interest just tends to be more culinary...



Daddy and his girls. Daddy's arms (and shoes) are ALWAYS a favorite.


Yes, she got there by herself. On purpose. Sometimes it's head first and much farther underneath. I just chuckle...



Jacob and Rachel had a couple of flashlights that I let them play with for a couple of days. Emma was sure happy to get her hands on one so she could see what the excitement was all about!


I LOVE it when kids wake up happy! Good morning Emma!


3 comments:

MamaSulli said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe we haven't even met this little one. We miss you guys so much!

XOXO Carol

Unknown said...

i loved seeing her adventures! UNDER the couch, wow! She looks sooo much like Rachel!

Michelle said...

Culinary interest in her doll - I love it! Well said! I love that picture of her under the couch - very impressive, and very funny that she does is on purpose - what a darling little girl you are Emma!