Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Emma's Blessing

We had a lot of family and a LOT of fun this last weekend for Emma's blessing. My mom and sister flew in from Arizona, my sister, Kristy, came over from Indiana and michael's parents flew in from Idaho. Jacob and Rachel had the time of their lives! Always a friend and someone to do things with.

Trying to orchestrate pictures with three wiggly kids is always a challenge!

It didnt' help that Emma was being grouchy either!



Kristy, Me and Dana. Sisters are the BEST!


Emma did a great job and didn't cry at all. In fact, when Michael blessed her with a sense of humor, she gave a small coo. She's a good girl and we're so happy to have her as a part of our family!




6 comments:

Heather A said...

Sounds like a good day! Hope you're enjoying the ward. You have a very sweet family!

janessa gibson said...

I'm glad everything went smoothly. I love that little Emma didn't want to take pictures either...I guess she and Corban have something in common. :) She is such a doll. I still can't get over those cheeks! Can't wait to meet her....

Larsens said...

So beautiful! Congratulations. I love that Michael blessed her with sense of humor.
In that crying picture Emma looks like Dana. Love the cheeks.

Unknown said...

that's so cute that she cooed during the blessing, right on cue! Her grouchy picture is really funny.

Malinovka said...

Sisters ARE the best! I'm so glad you had that family to be with you on such a special day! I LOVE your new project--you are so amazing to just take an idea and run with it!!

Katherine said...

I wondered what you were up to! I'm glad your family came to visit!