Happy April! Here's some pictures of what we've been up to:
Happy April Fools! I'm not one to get much into this "holiday", especially since most of the tricks are mean. But I came across this idea and couldn't pass it up. Jacob is taking a sip from his "drink" that I gave everyone for dinner. Michael wasn't fooled at all but Jacob and Rachel kept trying to sip that jello for all they were worth! They thought it was fun, especially since they could have whipped cream on the jello for dessert.
Emma at 3 weeks. Her little cheeks keep getting chubbier and chubbier! Just like Jacob's did. She's a good baby: pretty happy, sleeping at night time (her definition of which is a little blurry though) and a tummy full of bubbles. She's smiling on occasion and loves to watch Jacob show her tricks.
Coloring Easter Eggs. Rcahel got bored pretty quickly when she learned she couldn't play in the dye or that the eggs didn't actually have candy in them. But Jacob had a great time. He started out with vibrant colors but kept adding his eggs to just one more color. They all ended up a dark purply-brown.
Easter morning. Yes, we all went to church and were all ready to go in time to take some pictures. The only thing I forgot was Emma's bow.
Easter Baskets were off limits until after church. But the kids sure had a great time with them after church! I think Jacob ate his whole chocolate bunny in one sitting.
Searching for easter eggs. Jacob was MUCH more skilled in this arena. I guess having two years on your sibling has it's advantages. His basket was very full and he is still protective of all his bounty!
But we sure had fun!
Happy Easter!
1 comment:
I love the little egg holder scissor looking things you had for the kids to use when they dyed eggs. Hannah's hands where so green by the time we where done that I realized why some little girls wear white gloves on Easter.
Post a Comment