Friday, January 30, 2009

34 Weeks and Counting

I realized that I hadn't taken ANY pregnancy photos this time around. I guess that's what happens when you get busier and busier! Anyway, here's the one that I DID finally take. I think this was at 32 weeks. Wow. Time is sure flying!


Most people say that I'm pretty small for 34 weeks. It's true. I've got such a long waist that there's more verticle height to fill with baby tummy. I also just measure small according to the doctor. That's probably why I go a week late before I deliver. I'm certainly not complaining about my tummy size, although I think at this stage, it's hard for any woman to not feel like a beached whale! I always joked to Michael that Rachel had a penthouse apartment in my tummy. If that was true, than this kid has a teeny shack because all he ever does is push as much as he can to get out. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to burst! With each well placed elbow and heel, I've also discovered many internal organs that I never thought I had. It's amazing what kids can teach you!

9 comments:

Larsens said...

You look gorgeous! Congrats on the rest of the pregnancy.

Celissa said...

Almost there. The countdown is on. Good luck and I hope you keep feeling good and can stay busy until your newest little one makes his appearance!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

You look amazing. Almost there now!

Katherine said...

Looking good!

Jennifer Kendall said...

I love your hair!!! (you look great, too!)

Johnson Fam said...

Amazing! Love this pic of you...gorgeous! Best of luck over the next few weeks. I'll be thinking of you.

Kellie said...

Katie,
Congratulations! I am so excited for you.

Sarah Louise said...

Oh good heavens. You're so beautiful.

Sarah Louise said...

But don't think I don't see that tricky twinkle in your eye...