Michael got a week off of school and we hit the ground running. We took a couple of day trips and got some other things taken care of.
First order of business: Big Boy Bed. Yes. It's true. Jacob was still in his crib. The poor kid is almost 4. But he loves it and who are we to mess up a good thing? That being said, he was SO excited to help us find a big boy bed for him! He helped choose sheets (trains, of course) and make the bed. Sleeping has never been so fun. Rachel senses what a great thing the big boy bed must be; she wants to be on it ALL THE TIME!
I've got a picture of Jacob in his bed, but it's on Michael's phone. I'll post it when I get it.
Second order of business: Go to the beach! We took a trip up north to Lake Erie a couple of years ago with Michael's family and loved it so much we took it again. Same lighthouse, same train museum, same beach. It was all around Marblehead, OH and really gorgeous.
First order of business: Big Boy Bed. Yes. It's true. Jacob was still in his crib. The poor kid is almost 4. But he loves it and who are we to mess up a good thing? That being said, he was SO excited to help us find a big boy bed for him! He helped choose sheets (trains, of course) and make the bed. Sleeping has never been so fun. Rachel senses what a great thing the big boy bed must be; she wants to be on it ALL THE TIME!
I've got a picture of Jacob in his bed, but it's on Michael's phone. I'll post it when I get it.
Second order of business: Go to the beach! We took a trip up north to Lake Erie a couple of years ago with Michael's family and loved it so much we took it again. Same lighthouse, same train museum, same beach. It was all around Marblehead, OH and really gorgeous.
The train museum (called Train-O-Rama. I kid you not.) is a grown man's infatuation with model trains. This huge room is set up with tons of scenery, trains and more trains. Jacob could have spent all day there. Rachel was done after 2 minutes. Michael's got some pics of this place on his phone too.

No comments:
Post a Comment