A few weeks ago we went to the zoo again. Man, I LOVE our zoo pass. This time was extra special though because my good friend Carol came with us. Her husband, Mike, is in Michael's dental class and their daughter, Ellie, is a week older than Rachel. That means that Carol and I shared all of our pregnancy and baby woes with each other! I can't commiserate with Carol this time though! Her second, a boy, is due in August. We love seeing them and had such a great time at the zoo!
Doesn't she look great?! You can't even tell she's expecting!
We squeezed all three car seats in the back seat of Carol's Yukon. Those kids had such a good time! Ellie and Rachel kept trying to share their sippy cups with each other. Maybe next time we'll stick Jacob in the middle!
This picture is my kids just being silly. These squishy water balls have really come in handy and this time the game was to bite the ball and run through the house chasing each other. Seems like a lot of games involve chasing each other through the house. I'm sure the chaos mounts exponentially the more children you add. No wonder my parents always told us to take it outside!
Rachel was digging inside one of my kitchen cupboards and found the popcorn bag. She carried it around the house for quite a while before I found this!

1 comment:
Your kids are so grown up! I can't believe it. Sounds like a fun day at the zoo.
Post a Comment