Sunday, February 17, 2008

My silly kids

These kids love to play under the table. They'll chase each other in laps under the table & chairs.
I'm not too sure what game they were playing here but chances are Jacob was holding Rachel back somehow and Rachel was trying to get away. That's one of the most common "games" they play.

Rachel loves cups. She loves to try and drink out of them even when they are empty.


So, of course, Jacob had to do the same thing. But Jacob has the added skill of sucking his cup to his face. He often asks for more water with his cup on his face and we pull it off and go fill it up. The things kids get kicks out of!

I always make the same thing for the ward Chili-chocolate cookoff: Heaven. At least, that's MY name for one of my favorite desserts! Jacob got to help me this time which means he gets to taste everything. From oreos to the pudding and whipped cream bowls, he loves it.


5 comments:

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Ohh, Katie, I'd LOVE your recipe if you wouldn't mind!? YUMMY!

aquabatgirl said...

there is something about small places that kids just love. i always remember loving to play underneath the piano and when mopping the floor sliding across the floor on my knees under the table

Larsens said...

Cute kids, cute pictures. Yes, how about that chocolate recipe. You can't leave us hanging like this.

Celissa said...

we have the cup on the face thing going on at our house too. it is funniest when my baby does it because his whole face disappears!

kp said...

Rachel is getting so big! I miss seeing you guys at church. I'm with you on the grocery store thing. I had to resort to a babysitter so that I can go in peace. Did your dessert win the chocolate prize?