Hey, guess who I saw in our sacrament meeting? I was looking around after our "hurricane" settled onto our bench and I thought...that guy looks familiar. That's not a surprising thought since most of our ward is from Utah. There have been several people here that I knew at BYU.
So I kept glancing at him throughout the meeting, never quite sure if I was right. After the meeting closed, he got up, spoke to our bishop for a minute and then was out the door. Before I could gather my kids, diaper bag toys, or even my thoughts, he passed right in front of me and I said "Now I'm sure. That IS Steve Stay!"
I was hoping that he was new in Columbus and would be in our ward. I didn't even get a chance to talk to him. But I haven't seen him since so that means he was either here for an interview and was just checking the place out or, more likely, he was looking for the university singles ward instead of the university married ward. It's always fun to see people I know, I just wish I could speak to them too!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment