We got to play wii (Jacob's favorite), do fireworks, visit the temple and Greenbelt, see the parade and have a get together with Michael's uncle and aunt.
I LOVE the 4th of july and we all dress up for it. Parades are one of my favorites too, but only if they have good floats and throw candy. This one was about halfway there. The kids were bummed about no candy. But there were some jets that flew overhead to make it all better.
Emma loved dressing up! The flag was a big hit too.

At some point Rachel got her foot stuck between two rungs in the chair. The guys gathered around to save her. I don't think she appreciated my reminder that they had to use a saw to get Curious George out of the chair he was stuck in. :) I also couldn't resist taking a picture! *sigh* Only Rachel...
July has seen James smiling more and more. Those baby smiles make everything worth it. He's such a good baby.

2 comments:
Sounds like a fun time! Were you in Idaho Falls or Boise?
Emma's outfit was DARLING! Did you make it?
Post a Comment