Emma sure keeps us laughing around here. She always says the funniest things and in the funniest ways. Lately she has started singing. Her favorite songs are: I am a Child of God, I Hope They Call me on a Mission, Families can be Together Forever, Popcorn Popping and Praise to the Man. Yes, she sings Praise to the Man. Not only does she sing the chorus, but she knows the verses too. She belts them out with her brother and sister while we drive in the car and it's quite a choir! Here's a little clip of her singing:
A little more about Emma:
- She can count to 10
- She loves the colors yellow and pink
- She is the all-time zombie in our house and often catches Rachel even though Rachel's got 2 years on her.
- She doesn't like dinner. Period.
- She LOVES breakfast. Especially "sticky cheerios" and fruit loops
- When she gets laughing, she doesn't stop.
I love this little girl!

3 comments:
I love the song! I also live that last picture... such a pretty girl!
I seriously cant believe how big she is... all grown up. What a cutie!
She is so cute! And growing up. James is so cute, also!! What a cute family. I still remember when Jacob was born :)
Post a Comment