Monday, August 10, 2009

Trip to Boise

My brother, Jeff, got married in the Boise temple last weekend so we made the cross country trip for the occasiaon. And what an occasion! We had such a great time. We were there for 2 days and managed to do more in those 2 days than I usually do in a week.

Michael's brother lives in Boise so our visiting gathered the Simpson family as well. It was so nice to spend time with cousins and brothers and sisters.


They took us to Lucky Peak Park that has a lake and a huge fountain. The kids loved playing in the ICY frigid water!

Sister-in-law Jessica with Baby Dallin. Dallin is a couple months older than Emma.

Not quite sure what good that floatie is doing for Jacob, but...

Grandma Simpson and Emma

Emma and Dallin. They had a good time making noises and taking toys away from each other.

How did I not get a picture of Nathan and Sheena?! Sorry guys! I guess kids tend to be the main focus of our cameras...

And just as Jeff and Melanie came out of the temple, I realized that my camera batteries ran out! I could post about the wedding and reception, but I'd rather wait till I can pirate some photos from my mom. Suffice it to say we had a wonderful time, the wedding was great, and we didn't want the fun to end!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

You are so brave to travel with three kids!!!