Here's a few pictures I've been meaning to post:
We made several batches of cookies right before Emma was born. One of the favorites is No Bakes. The kids LOVE to scrape the pan clean, of course.
We made several batches of cookies right before Emma was born. One of the favorites is No Bakes. The kids LOVE to scrape the pan clean, of course.
Well, you can at least tell they're all siblings!
For some reason, our kids love singing christmas carols. Well, not ALL of them, just a couple. At night, every night, one of the bedtime songs they request is "the Santa Claus Song" a.k.a. Up on the Housetop. If you're lucky, Rachel will sing along with you. This is the other christmas carol they like to sing. I'm not even sure what sparked it. Rachel just started singing it one day (well after Christmas!) But it's so cute I had to share...

2 comments:
Wow! What an interesting comparison of baby pictures. Emma really does look a lot like Jacob.
And what a cute song by Rachel. Jingle Bells in March - I love it!
hey my kids are still singing christmas songs too
Post a Comment