Aren't you ready yet? We're so excited to meet you. You have two older siblings who keep asking if you're ready to come out. Rachel even asked for you to come today in her prayer. It's really not that cold outside and I promise you'll like our family. You have your own room that we finished setting up. And can you make it in the next 3 days because that's how many shirts I have left in my wardrobe that cover my tummy.
Love, Mommy
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Let's hope you don't have to use those last 3 clean shirts! We are in town this week unlike we thought. So, I am available if you need anything...even in the wee hours. Call me!
Yes come on baby! We want to meet you! I am done with school now so any day would be great. :)
dear baby, yes, do come out!!
Post a Comment