Years ago, my friend Debbie came into work and played this song (and a couple others I can't remember) for me. I laughed all morning. Every once in a while, I think of this song and then think of her. Debbie, this one's for you! Enjoy some silliness!
The Toast Song
Debbie reminded me of the other one: Here's some more laughs!
Wheels on a Big Rig
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, Katie love . . . I had TOTALLY forgotten about that song! How could I? I have no idea, but now it was your turn to make me laugh for hours! Thanks! Another of the songs is something like "Wheels on a Big Rig".
Hey Katie,
just wondering if you have found out yet what you are having.... boy or girl? Sounds like you are having fun in Ohio! We miss it there. -Jennifer
Post a Comment