Monday, September 29, 2008

Business Trip

Michael had a trip this weekend to attend some endo seminar in Philadelphia. He left Thursday evening and came home Sunday. He said he learned a lot from his classes and that spending time with the other residents was a good experience. They went to a baseball game in their off time and watched some football on their big screen tv in the hotel.

When he came home the kids did the customary suitcase search looking for anything that might be a surprise.

Jacob found his present...

And then he found Rachel's for her. Rachel needed a little help opening hers. Once she got it open, she kept saying "pony, pony, pony" and wouldn't let the little toy hairbrush out of her hands.

Jacob immediately started kicking the ball around and was thrilled with the prospect of taking it outside on Monday. This morning (monday) he woke up and one of the first things he said to me was "mommy, I woke up last night and didn't know I had a soccer ball, and then I REALIZED!" His smile was so cute.



One day I walked into the kitchen to see Rachel doing this. Apparently she found a garbage bag roll that kept rolling and rolling and rolling. She only got about half of the way into it. I think for Christmas we'll wrap up a box of tissues and let her pull away.

No comments: