Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Bit of News

I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm expecting again! The baby is due on March 12th and we're so excited. This pregnancy's been a lot like Jacob's so I'm inclined to think we're having a boy...We'll see.
I've already had an ultrasound and he was squirming and the heart was beating strongly. Jacob is excited and I'm surprised at how much he remembers from Rachel's pregnancy. Rachel's going to LOVE it when she meets her baby brother and I'm sure she'll be quite the helper. Lots of fun!

16 comments:

Rob said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you. We miss you guys!

Larsens said...

CONGRATS!!!!That is so exciting for your family.
Hope to see you soon???!!!

Celissa said...

Congrats on the new baby and what a fun week of trains and the beach. What more could you ask for really?

Katherine said...

I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing!!! Happy Baby to you guys!! And good for Jacob and his big bed!

Steph said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! COGRATS! I can't believe i saw you today and didn't even know to tell you congrats! I feel horrible. I should have checked your blog. I am so happy for you! Let me know when you find out if its a boy or a girl. I am so happy for you!

Steph said...

Ok... I got so excited I didn't read the whole post. Congrats on a new baby boy! How fun!

janessa gibson said...

CONGRATS GUYS! Can't wait to meet the new Simpson!

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

Congrats Katie! Another baby- how exciting!

Dan and Shauna said...

Yay! I was thinking, "I should check Katie's blog... I wonder if she's pregnant." I'm a genius!

Johnson Fam said...

Exciting baby news! Thanks for sharing and best of luck with #3. Your kids are as cute as ever and way to go on the big boy bed.

Celissa said...

Ok, so I was really just trying that out to see if i liked it but because I am blog iliterate I apparently didn't get it erased. So yep I am pregnant. We are hoping it is a girl and I am due about a month before you in Feb!

Angie (Drowns) Kelly said...

I figured so much with the appointments and all, but you know me...I'm not at all nosy, so i didn't ask (hahaha). BTW, I fully EXPECT to be helping babysit for any future appointments. Just about anyday after 9am is good(I just have to drop off Olivia at school then). Congrats! You are an awesome mom...and seriously, 3 is much easier than I thought.

Holly said...

Congrats Katie!

kp said...

I'm so happy for you Katie! Congrats on #3. Thinking about names yet?

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

How fun!! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well.

Michelle said...

KATIE!! WOW - CONGRATS! Our little ones won't be too far apart! Hope you are feeling well (I feel bad that you were so concerned about how I was doing and I had no idea to ask you . . . Anyway, I am so thrilled for you! Thanks for your fantastic comments by the way - I loved your Mara sarcasm - greatly appreciated!!:)