The day that we've all been waiting for! It's taken four long years, which both of us agree have gone slowly and quickly at the same time. The convocation was good. The speech a little rediculous but with good intent. Then we got to watch all those doctors walk across the stage. I tried to convince Jacob to help me clap for daddy when it was his turn to walk across the stage, but he wanted nothing to do with it. Both the kids just wanted to get done and get out of there. It was quite a realization for me hearing my husband's name called along with the honors he received and then watching him walk over to get his certificate (diploma? license? whatever they get) What a great man I married! And he just keeps getting greater and greater.
All the guys. Ryan Abbott, Michael, Mike Sullivan, Kendall Buxton, Nate Farley and Jake Geyer.
A few more of the guys. Kendall, Jake, Nate, Michael and Rob Scoresby.
Jacob getting in the middle of things. I think he was tired of all this attention focused in the "wrong" direction!
Our family. What a day! It was a lot of fun and we came home really tired. Michael is now free! Well, for a few weeks. His endo residency starts on June 30th and will be for 2 years. After those couple of years we'll have another graduation. Hopefully the last, and the best!

5 comments:
Congrats Michael! 2 more years is nothing. Enjoy your time off.
Congratulations!! I am very excited for you guys. That's a big accomplishment! Good luck on the next 2 years. (And I'm excited for you too that it's now 2 instead of 3. :) )
Congratulations Michael! -on graduating and on the residency news. I'm glad all the work is paying off! -Kevin
Congratulations to you all! To Michael for all his hard work and for getting into the highly competitive endo specialty and especially to you Katie for all you're hard work and sacrifices the past 4 years too! Such a great accomplishment for your family.
congrats and welcome to the world of residency! even better than dental school lol :)
Post a Comment