Last week we went to Inniswood Metro Park. It's really small, but REALLY pretty. There are lots of benches too, and Rachel insisted she sit on each one.
How picturesque can it get? This was taken at the bottom of a waterfall rock garden. Ohio is sure beautiful when it's green! (and pink and purple...)

6 comments:
Wow. So pretty. I agree that Ohio is so beautiful when it is green. Cute kiddos too. :)
Wow, it is really beautiful there. I'm glad you are taking advantage of all the beautiful outside there. It is starting to get pretty darn hot here in AZ and I'm wishing it wouldn't because I miss the outside when the sun is burning up hot!!
Great pictures Katie!
Wow what amazing pictures! I really miss the green of Ohio. Thanks for sending a bit of it our way!
You should be a photographer, Katie!
looks like they had almost as much fun as they did at the park when we were all able to visit :)
Post a Comment