Both Jacob and Rachel were excited to find easter baskets on the table that morning. Jacob's had a chocolate bunny and a few hot wheels and Rachel's had a bunny and some ears and a bear. Jacob didn't notice his at first but when he did, he said in a funny voice "huh? What is this? What is this basket doing here?" What a smile!
Rachel sporting her headband of bunny ears. She loves headbands. And of course, stuffed animals. Must be a girl thing.
Jacob got a new tie for Easter. He was so excited that it was blue because, as he points out often, "I sure love the color blue!" You think that I would have taken Rachel's picture but Sunday's are a little crazy and I haven't done it yet. I'll have to take it soon.
After church we went looking for easter eggs. Jacob was allowed to collect any that weren't on the floor. We hid some sneaky ones too. He was great at finding them. Surprisingly, Rachel found some that he didn't!
Rachel really liked the easter eggs. They were colored and fun to find. When she discovered there was something inside them, she was even more excited! She kept trying to eat the candy with the wrapper on.

6 comments:
The picture of Jacob and his tie is sooooo cute. He looks so grown up!
Cute kids. When do we get to see you all?
Wow! You're kiddos sure are looking grown up! So cute!
love rachel's pigtails!! what a fun easter. it's so fun to see your kids having fun even if it is about the secular stuff lol
Oh they are adorable! In some of those pics, Jacob looks JUST like Michael, then in the next, I can totally see Katie.
Cute, cute!!!
K, I'm dork. That last comment was from us. I just changed something in our profile that I shouldn't have. Sorry.
Post a Comment