Here are a few things that I absolutely love:

Neutrogena hand creme. Seriously, just a dab will do it. It saves me in the winter months when I have to wash my hands all the time. It works better than Aquaphor on babies (it's not greasy) and plus they make this great foot creme which Michael highly recommends.

What else can you say? All of our family are huge fans of Rita's (Except Michael. Unbelievable, I know). Jacob loves that he can get blue "ice cream", or any other color for that matter. But he usually ends up eating a lot of my strawberry ice. Rachel can't get us to shovel it in fast enough. This is definitely a fabulous part of living in Columbus.
Yet another livesaver, this digital thermometer. I think the brand is Braun. I can't even tell you how much I love this thing. Rachel's pretty good at getting high fever viruses (her highest temp is 106*) and this thing is the best. It's ready to go in a few seconds and it only takes 2 seconds to take Rachel's temperature. Plus it's very acurate and the tips are disposable. I highly recommend this to any mommy with sick kiddos.

My favorite flowering tree of all time: the Kwanzan Ornamental Cherry tree. What a name, but oh what a tree! I first fell in love with them at BYU (like every other love story we seem hear, huh!) They line the Benson building on the south side of campus and after puffing up the stairs (or hill) in the spring, I was always greeted with these beautiful blossoms. Someday when we own a house, we'll have one of these trees...Someday.

Neutrogena hand creme. Seriously, just a dab will do it. It saves me in the winter months when I have to wash my hands all the time. It works better than Aquaphor on babies (it's not greasy) and plus they make this great foot creme which Michael highly recommends.

What else can you say? All of our family are huge fans of Rita's (Except Michael. Unbelievable, I know). Jacob loves that he can get blue "ice cream", or any other color for that matter. But he usually ends up eating a lot of my strawberry ice. Rachel can't get us to shovel it in fast enough. This is definitely a fabulous part of living in Columbus.
Yet another livesaver, this digital thermometer. I think the brand is Braun. I can't even tell you how much I love this thing. Rachel's pretty good at getting high fever viruses (her highest temp is 106*) and this thing is the best. It's ready to go in a few seconds and it only takes 2 seconds to take Rachel's temperature. Plus it's very acurate and the tips are disposable. I highly recommend this to any mommy with sick kiddos.
My favorite flowering tree of all time: the Kwanzan Ornamental Cherry tree. What a name, but oh what a tree! I first fell in love with them at BYU (like every other love story we seem hear, huh!) They line the Benson building on the south side of campus and after puffing up the stairs (or hill) in the spring, I was always greeted with these beautiful blossoms. Someday when we own a house, we'll have one of these trees...Someday.
This is the best store ever. Katherine told me about it and we go about once a month. They have a train table display to play on and cheap pieces of single track (for my little train fanatic). They've got art supplies, stickers/charts, scrapbook stuff...everything. Plus they laminate for very little cost. Who can resist that combination? Well, there's a few of my favorite things. No brown paper packages or strudel. But honestly, I think these are way better. Maybe I'll make up my own song about them...

1 comment:
I am sad I missed out on that great store all these years. It is just across from my house! So sad.
Post a Comment