Every morning (and any other time Michael leaves) Jacob goes through the "Bye Daddy" ritual. It begins with Jacob the doorman. He HAS to open the door. That's one of the little things he's dead set on no matter who comes over. Michael walks out the door and Jacob says:
"Bye Daddy!"
Michael: Bye Jacob!
Jacob: Bye Daddy! Have fun Daddy!
Michael: Okay Jacob!
Jacob: Have fun at 'cool (school) Daddy!
Michael: Thank you Jacob!
Jacob: Bye Daddy! I luj (love) you Daddy!
Michael: I love you too Jacob.
Jacob: I love you too Daddy! Bye Daddy!
Michael: Bye Jacob!
Jacob: Have fun at 'cool Daddy!
Michael: Okay Jacob, I will!
Jacob: Don't blow away Daddy!
Michael: Okay, I won't!
Jacob: Bye Daddy! I luj you daddy!
This could go on for a while! Michael has to carefully back out he door and walk to his car while this exchange is going on or else it would go on forever. But it's the sweetest thing ever and after Michael left for school one day Jacob told me "I say 'I luj you daddy" because it makes daddy happy". What a sweetheart he is!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Truly, a sweetheart. That is such a precious story.
Post a Comment