Well, for those of you who were familiar with Jacob as a baby know better. He would sit on the floor, follow me around the kitchen, screaming the whole time, adamant that I hold him. Put him in the high chair with toys? Screaming. T.V? yeah right. I only wished. Eventually I just had to ignore him.
So what's better? An hour of screaming or sore toes and dented pans? It's a tough call, but since my kids have smiles on their faces, I'll just wash out the pan Jacob's been standing in and make dinner without a word!

2 comments:
:) I love the picture Katie--I often feel the same way--I am now at the point of having to distract Abby in her highchair with food before actual dinner because she figures if Mom is in the kitchen it mist be time for her to eat right then and there...We've got quite the eater in her.....
This, this is totally charming. I love these real-life documentations of real life. And your kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment