Rachel LOVES to sing songs. She's pretty good at it too and we enjoy (usually!) listening to her sing. We listen to the primary songs all the time and Rachel can sing them all just as well as Jacob. How many 2 year olds cansing "How Firm a Foundation"? Not too many I'm sure. Nor with as much gusto as these kids put out!
The video's kinda long, I just wanted to give you a taste of what we listen to every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Way to go, Rachel! I am amazed at these kids and how fast they can pick up the songs! Can't wait for the Primary program this year!
I'll be honest. That's INCREDIBLE! I'm guessing she's the only 2 year old that can sing How Firm a Foundation. I think you have a prodigy on your hands. :) She's such a cutie!
Soo cute! Way to go Rachel!
How cute. Olivia is standing next to me and says hi. "HI!!!"
too cute
i have to say though i think my 18 month old nephew is catching up, he carries a tune and hums the hymns (including how firm a foundation) like crazy
Post a Comment